Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Big Grey Ship

I've been working on The Big Grey Ship for a week now and I have a dilemma. I'm building an interior for the ship, you know...laboratory, bunks, storage, bathroom. It all looks great, but it's not original. My favorite user on Brickshelf.com is PGHanson. Every part of my interior looks a lot like one of his interiors. It's one of those things where you've seen the perfect way to do something (or damned close to it) and it's hard to do it any other way. Maybe I shouldn't worry about it. There are things that I build where I use techniques learned in some actual Lego set or another, so what does it matter? PGHanson may have learned his technique from someone else...who knows? Brickshelf.com isn't a blogging forum, so I may never know. PGHanson, if you're reading this, I'd love to chat with you about such things. Anyway, I'll have some pics of The Big Grey Ship soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home